Insert or Edit QuickBooks Payroll Service Key. QuickBooks offers a payroll option with all its accounting products. But in order to get started with it, a user requires to learn about it. In this blog, we will talk about the very first step of payroll i.e. enter and edit the QuickBooks Payroll Support service key.
It is the security key that you need to enter in order to activate payroll in your accounting software. The steps are quick and easy but if you require any more help, don’t hesitate to contact our team at Account Cares. We’d more than glad to assist you with our payroll key management service.
Simple Ways for Inserting or Editing QuickBooks Payroll Service Key
There is a 16-digit key that every user attains after purchasing payroll. It is important to enter the key correctly in the right text box in order to start using payroll.
Here are the steps you need to follow in order to start payroll processing: –
Way 1: Find the QuickBooks Payroll Service Key
- Check your email, the one you gave during the time of registration to attain the service key.
- There is a possibility that you wouldn’t find the key in your email. This means you need to make use of the automated retrieval tool issue.
- Simply log in using Intuit Account and recover your service key.
Sometimes an Automated tool may not work due to the following reasons: –
- Your company system contains too many payroll orders.
- Purchasing your payroll product from a retail store also brings this issue.
- When the phone number you have given does not match the saved that is saved on Intuit.
Ways 2: Open the QuickBooks Payroll Service Key Window
- You need to open the QuickBooks window of Payroll Service Key.
- There is a chance that you will find any payroll service option in your company file. In that case, click on Employees > Payroll and lastly on Enter Payroll Service Key.
- In case you already have a payroll service then, select Employees, Go to the My Payroll Services section and then manage payroll services as you like.
Solution 3: Insert/Edit the QuickBooks Payroll Service Key
Now that you reached the desired window, you can enter the 16-digit by following these steps: –
- Click on the Add button if you cannot find any listed payroll service.
- Make use of the Edit option in case the payroll is already listed.
- Save the Service Key by clicking on the Edit option for future reference.
- Visit your QB Desktop and eliminate the service key.
- Choose Next again and check if you find any unread payroll update.
- Press OK if you find any payroll update.
- Take a look at the Service Status and check whether it is ACTIVE or not.
- If you find that it is already Active, then move ahead and press OK.
Making use of all these steps will help you enter or edit the QuickBooks Payroll Support service key. With this blog, we only wanted to help payroll beginners to start with the activity. At Quickbooks Pro Solution, we provide the best payroll and cloud hosting services.
With a team of experts, we ensure that each and every payroll query is solved. We want to give the best payroll experience for our clients. In case of any issue or suggestion, do call us at any time.
Read more of our Content on: